"Results of 1,600 children given eight tests of divergent thinking show: Ages 3 - 5 ... 98% scored in the creative genius category ... 5 years later ... 32% ... 5 years later ... 10% ... 200,000+ adults over 25 years old ... only 2%."
- Breakpoint and Beyond by George Land and Beth Jarman
"Brain Power is the key to our future success."
- Keith Bradley, Professor of International management at the Open University Business School
"The new worker must be able to manage information, communicate effectively, think creatively and solve problems. The organisation that will be competitive in the new economy will be those with workers who can use their Brain Power to learn how to apply new technologies and solve complex problems."
- The Learning Alliance by Dr. Robert Brinkerhoff
"Utilised properly, modern achievements in information management can: cut innovation cycles by up to 90%; costs by 75% and risks by 60%."
- James Brian Quinn, Buchanan Professor of Management Emeritus, Dartmouth College, USA
"Wealth comes from the ability to accumulate and dispense knowledge."
"Buzan's skills help individuals and organisations gain a competitive advantage through learning, thinking and communicating more effectively."
- Australian Institute of Management
"The use of Mind Mapping is an integral part of my quality improvement project here at Boeing. This has provided savings of over $10M this year for my organisation ( 10 times our goal)."
- Mike Stanley BOEING CORPORATION - USA
"MORE! Thank you for a motivating day of brain exercise."
- Juha Wiskari, Managing Director SALLY LINE - FINLAND
"I felt I wanted to write to thank you for your excellent presentation. Much interest was shown and many favourable comments received by delegates to support our view that the day was a great success. Well done."
- John Tennant, Assistant Director SOUTHERN PROVINCIAL COUNCILS EMPLOYERSÕ ORGANISATION
"Well it was absolute magic! All of the co-ordinators expressed their great appreciation of the excellent morning they spent in your company learning more about better ways of approaching their daily tasks and, indeed, their lives! It is most uplifting to know and be reminded of the potential which exists within each one of us and the way you took us through the session showed us all that we have so much to learn and yet have the ability to do so. On behalf of all the co-ordinators my sincere thanks for the splendid training session."
- Keith Davis - Training Programmes Manager IBM UK LTD - Portsmouth
"I am enclosing the excellent results from last week's course. What can I say! Congratulations on superb evaluations!"
- Tracey Wakes MANAGEMENT CENTRE EUROPE
What do Mind Map® users think of the Buzan techniques?
"It's as if you have been driving all your life with a dirty windscreen and suddenly Mind Maps® clear it for you."
- Mr Ahmed, Director, Bangs, Bahrain
"Buzan's Mind Mapping techniques have been an incredibly powerful tool for us in our offices. It is amazing how it has opened up our thinking and organisational processes. We use Mind Maps® for meeting agendas, brainstorming problems, organisational charts, and general note-taking and report summaries. This is the "tool" that is a must for your "tool-bag" of the future."
- William L. Maxillae, Vice-President, Fluor Daniel, USA
"Mind Maps¨ have the enormous advantage over other methods of thinking and note taking in that they enable complex problems to be described on a single page, allowing them to be viewed as a whole. They offer the further advantage that, as the appreciation of a problem grows, they can be expanded or even re-written, with little effort."
- Dr Tony Turrill, author 'Transforming Doctor's Dilemmas - A Management Development Manual for Doctors and their Managerial Colleagues.', UK
"Our Mind Map® based courses have produced the best graduating grades ever. Mind Map® teaching is definitively the teaching tool of the future."
- Jean Luc Kastner, Senior Manager, Hewlett Packard Medical Products, Germany
"If the brain is a lock - the Mind Map® is the key."
- Bob Pike, President & C.E.O. Creating Training Techniques Int. USA
"As a brain storming technique, it literally fires the imagination and we have found ideas pouring out in new and exciting ways with a proliferation we had never before experienced."
- Sean Adams, President, Alpha Learning. Holland
"Mind Mapping is immediately transferable, very useable, highly dynamic and the best communication technology I have seen in years."
- Army, United States Department of Defence
"Mind Mapping is the most important thing I have ever learned in my business life."
- Sultan Kermally, Director, Economist Conferences